Monday, April 30, 2012

Palmolive Fresh Sponge Review

Palmolive Fresh Sponge Dish Liquid does exactly what it claims.  It keeps the sponge smelling fresh.  I have been a die hard Dawn fan and had never thought about buying anything else until I received this product.  From the moment I tried it I was impressed.  It doesn't take much to clean the dishes or various kitchen items that I used it on.  It lathered nicely and had a pleasant scent, kind of fruity.  I used it on an old sponge and the new one that came with the the bottle.  There was no difference in the smell of the old sponge versus the new sponge.  If you are looking for something to help keep the kitchen clean and your sponges fresh this may be a good choice.  It will definitely give Dawn a run for its money in my house!!!





Palmolive's newest dish soap, Palmolive Fresh Sponge! Available now! Retails for 3.29 per 25oz bottle! Clean your dishes and sponge at the same time! To find out more go to:http://www.colgate.com/app/Palmolive/US/EN/HomePage.cwsp#FreshSponge

DISCLAIMER: I was sent this from Colgate through Influenster. These are my own opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment