Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress


I was really excited when I received the Kiss Nail Dress  in my Holiday Voxbox from Influenster.  I am not a big person on keeping my nails done as I am a nurse and we can not wear artificial nails on the floors that I have worked on.  I usually just let my nails grow and keep them clean and trimmed.

I will say that  I was not extremely impressed with the nails.  I received the a studded pattern called Teddy which I thought was really cute.  They were a little time consuming to apply as they were hard to match to the size of my nails.  I actually wore the ones on my toes for a little over a week and did not have a problem.  The ones on my nails however, barely lasted past the first hand washing and I was highly disappointed.  I really was hoping that they would last longer due to the time it took to get them on and how cute they looked when I finished.  

I do have some suggestions for applying the nails to make the process go quicker.  I suggest you trim your nails and file them before you start to apply the nails.  I also suggest that you compare the nails and select the appropriate nail size for each of your nails and lay them out in order.  I suggest that you hold the nail dress in place and press firmly for 25-30 seconds before moving on to the next one.  These are not requirements but they will help make them last a little longer.

The price for these nails is very reasonable.  They run about $6.99 and come in many different designs.  They come with various sizes in each kit and are available at multiple locations such as K-Mart, CVS, Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens & Meijer.  You can find a full list of retailer at the Kiss Nail Site.

Although they seemed to last great on my toes I do not think that I will be buying these as they didn't last at all on my nails.  You can find more reviews about the Kiss Nail Dress here.  You can find more information about Kiss Nail Dress by visiting their website here.












DISCLAIMER: THESE PRODUCTS WERE RECEIVED COMPLIMENTARY OF INFLUENSTER. I HAVE RECEIVED NO MONETARY OR ANY OTHER COMPENSATION FOR MY TIME OR OPINIONS FROM INFLUENSTER OR ANY OF THE BRANDS. MY OPINIONS ARE UNBIASED AND SOLELY MY OWN!


No comments:

Post a Comment