Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Many Uses of Ivory

I received a full size bar of Ivory soap from Influenster and I smiled.  The smell of it takes me back to my childhood.  I remember watching reruns of the Andy Griffin show, eating fried peach pies and chasing fireflies at night with my cousins.  I remember my Granny yelling at me because I would steal the strawberries out of her garden and throwing peas at the neighborhood kids.  I also remember taking a bath every night with Ivory soap and the smell of the towels that she wrapped up in when we were done.


I used the Ivory soap as a face wash and for bathing for myself and my niece and nephew.  I loved that it left our skin clean without that tight, dry feeling you can get with some soaps.  I felt squeaky clean and I LOVE that feeling!  After a week of use my skin was softer and more moisturized.  Those are very good things especially in the south's harsh summer heat.


Ivory bar soap is 99.4% pure which makes it gentle enough for even babies sensitive skin.  It has a multitude of uses such as laundry, craft projects, clothing spot treatment and of course face and body cleaning.  It is available in bar, body wash and liquid hand soap forms so you can chose your preference.  This product is one of the most cost effective soaps on the market and with all the ways you can use it you are sure to get the most bang for your buck.  You can get a 10 pack for around $4.49 and it is available at most retailers such as Wal-Mart, Target and CVS.


For more info you can follow them on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/ivory, or follow them on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/Ivory.




DISCLAIMER: THESE PRODUCTS WERE RECEIVED COMPLIMENTARY OF INFLUENSTER. I HAVE RECEIVED NO MONETARY OR ANY OTHER COMPENSATION FOR MY TIME OR OPINIONS FROM INFLUENSTER OR ANY OF THE BRANDS. MY OPINIONS ARE UNBIASED AND SOLELY MY OWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment